Monday, February 18, 2008

16 Feb
Went to work yesterday at around 10am.. Reached Bishan park at 11.30pm.. Did some setting of tables before studying the Menu.. The restaurant is inside a park so it's quite hot.. What's worse was that they tried to save electricity , So the whole restaurant was hot and stuffy.. I learnt that the restaurant was a family business so most of the staffs there are related somehow.. The chef cooked a huge bowl of hor fun for use to share.. It looked delicous but actually is Chao ta hor fun.. Had no choice but to finish it , I swallowed it real fast as the taste isn't really nice.. Work was really relax over there at Acacia , the Restaurant in a park.. They treated mi like family and taught mi alot of things although I know most of them.. They offered mi dinner but I rejected them as I was meeting Siufang ( FINALLY ).. We played catching at the basemen of AMK hub as she couldn't find mi.. Finally saw her waving to mi.. I still remembered she did something so cute.. She said she was fat and she patted her tummy.. Its was so cute , like a small kid.. Wow.. Although you didn't say much and only kept laughing , Your actions and movement captivated my heart and soul.. It's as if there's only mi and you in this world.. Especially at the Prata shop , When you stared into space , I felt as if I have to obligations to protect you.. Protect you from everything bad.. Finally my Prata came and I ordered a Coffee Cino also.. I didn't know it was real hot until I felt the drink burning my tongue and throat.. My tongue was 60% cooked , Numbness throughout my tongue ever since I burnt it.. And Siufang stole my Green tea.. Or should I say it's the Green tea with Teh.. Then I walked her home and there was an awkward silence between us.. But I kind of liked the silence , it really shows that there's only 2 of us walking the long road.. Reached her house after a few mins but it seem only few seconds had past by only.. Time with you always never seemed enough.. Finally it's time for you to go home.. Sat at the bus stop and waited for 10 mins before a bus finally appeared.. Took the last train back to Jurong East and changed to a cab home..
17 Feb
Woke up at 8am and Prepared for work.. I can't believe I was early for work.. I thought I planned everything nicely already.. Lunch was hor fun again but this time is not cooked properly.. There's abit raw taste in it.. Finished work at 9pm and went over to AMK hub's New york New york cause Siufang is working today.. Order a Spaghetti Bolognese and Root beer float.. I kept a look out for Siufang but couldn't see her.. Finally she came out and she looked shocked to see mi.. She didn't serve customer but kept carrying out plates and cups.. DISHWASHER.. Kept seeing her walking in and out of the kitchen and giving mi a stupid but ever so familiar smile.. Bought an Orea cheese cake for her to take home as she kept chasing mi away.. But at least I got to see her.. Finally took the train home and changed to bus at Jurong East.. Tomorrow going to meet Siufang again.. Oh God.. I won't get tired of seeing her everyday and every second.. 10 more hrs to meeting Siufang.. I can't wait..

P.S I love you

No comments: