Monday, February 11, 2008

Is this the feeling that I gave you? Am I just a person for you to come to if you need help? A person you can just ignore if you feel tired of? Is that what you think of mi? What am I? Just an shelter for you? Just a toy for you to test my feelings and reactions? You can just tell mi if you think of mi as that.. You don't have to avoid mi every now and then.. Just tell mi and I'll leave you alone.. You've disappeared 6 months before , another 6 months won't make much difference.. From what I see.. You love yourself more than you love others.. The reason you wouldn't put in much is because you are afraid to get hurt.. But by doing so , you hurt many many others as well.. Including mi.. Perhaps I'm not any better than you.. So I'm not in any position to say things about you.. When you read this post , you may find out that I'm also avoiding you.. Reason is because I don't wish to get hurt anymore.. But what I said to you before is true.. And I hope that you will still go out with mi on Valentine's day.. Even if it will be the last day we talk.. Even if it will be the last day we contact each other.. I don't mind waiting another 6 months for you..

No comments: