Friday, February 15, 2008

Woke up at the canal at around 10am plus yesterday.. Didn't really slept much.. Drown myself with the Heinekens and Chivas.. Kept thinking about stupid things.. Surprisingly , I found myself thinking about you more than I should.. Maybe it's because I was drunk or something.. I know I shouldn't be thinking about you and yet I can't help it.. It's the same with you can't help thinking about him.. Went home and took a shower.. Tried to wash all my pain down the drain but I couldn't.. I ended up taking excessive Panadol Extra Strong to stop my headache.. Can't remember how much I took.. Maybe 8 , or maybe 10.. Doesn't really matter as I don't seem to feel any side effect.. Left my house at 3pm plus , went City hall to wait for Weichieh.. The only good friend who is willing to go Ang Mo Kio Hub with mi.. We met and went AMK hub to get tickets for the P.S.I love you.. There wasn't any seats available for the 6.50 pm show.. So we chose the 9.15 pm show.. Walked around AMK Hub and saw many many couples.. Started thinking about you again and Hoping I was able to see you at AMK Hub.. Smsed you and called you many times , only to find you switching your phone off.. Maybe it's my fault for smsing you and calling you so many times.. Walked around NewYorkNewyork so many times hoping to find you dining inside.. But it seems like fate is playing games with mi.. We went from AMK Hub to Bishan Junction 8 and back to AMK Hub again.. Got plenty of time to spend at AMK Hub but nothing to do..

Mi and my EMO crap

Bought a packet of Cigarettes for Weichieh.. He took some pictures of mi while he smoke.. Been tempted to start smoking when I saw him smoking.. Smoking kills and that's what I'm looking for.. Slow and torturous death.. Finally it's time for the movie.. Couldn't concentrate on the movie because of my headache.. After the movie Weichieh went smoking again.. Then we went home and I took the last train home.. Bought 4 bottles of Heineken at 7-11 again.. Slacked and drink at the canal til it's 2am when I finally decided to go home..

P.S I love you

No comments: