Sunday, March 30, 2008

Went Sentosa yesterday and it was fun.. Although I said my main motive for going Sentosa was sun tanning , But in actual fact , I went there to look at BABES!!! Saw quite a few of them at Sentosa , But wasn't really interested in them as I'm concentrating more on how to prevent myself from dehydrating.. The sun was glaring brightly at everyone yesterday , perfect weather for sun tanning.. Well , I must admit that it's abit too hot even for mi.. But No pain No gain.. So I played Basketball in the hot sun alone as my Friends couldn't take the heat.. I even got a blister on my left foot , and it's bleeding by the time I reached home.. But it drizzled around 3 pm plus , we welcomed it as though we were having droughts for months.. Although it spoilt our Basketball game but everybody was playing in the rain , grinning from ear to ear.. Until it started pouring when everybody rush to the shelter except mi.. A little bit of rain isn't going to stop mi from playing Basketball , and very soon I was soaked. Totally.. But it was fun going out with Friends and everything..


Before going outVolleyballBasketballPlaying Basketball everywhere we go ( Even Sentosa )Nice view?

Deep blue sea
Construction for the Integrated resortLook at the amount of kids enjoying themselves


It's mi

It's mi again but with sun burnt face and sleeping

The Rose I folded with the serviettes at Long John Silver

I'm talented =D

Tickets , Tickets and more Tickets..

I enjoyed my day very much , hope to go out with you guys again.. Anyway I think I'm coming down with a flu soon.. * Sneezing * Coughing * But So far so good , maybe except for the bleeding blister.. ( Damn the blister )
Oh , I saw a Nike bag at the Nike boutique of Vivo city.. Man it is so elegant and sleek.. It's a backpack and it's white in colour.. Price is $95.90.. It's so cheap.. And my Friend works at Nike boutique , so he can get the bag for mi at staff price.. Which is 40% off.. $95.90 - 40% = $57.54.. Just as I was picturing myself carrying the bag to school and grinning to myself like an idiot.. My Friend came over with a needle and pop my bubble of thoughts saying that his shop doesn't have that particular model of bag.. * Faints * Lucky he said he will check for mi if not I will strangle him.. Anyway I saw many nice things yesterday.. Some shirts from Zara , Freshbox , G2000 and Topman.. Some Jeans from Topman.. A wallet from Topman also.. And the Nike bag.. Oh god , I can't stop thinking about the bag.. I'm getting it as soon as I get my pay.. =)
Signing off here...

P.S : I can't wait for school to start so I can see you again.. Although I know you might not want to see mi but who cares.. I'll just hide in a corner and peep at you.. ( Ok , That sounds pervertic ) Anyway What I meant was it's inevitable that you will see mi.. Unless you wish to avoid mi , but how big can NYP be? So let's just let things happen naturally.. Lastly , I hope you're enjoying yourself in whatever you do.. =)

No comments: