Monday, October 27, 2008

We were together that much
And yet the dusk is already of a different colour
The all-present kindness only makes me more distant from you
The heart you abandoned does nothing but wander
If you call that embarrassment "living"
You can close your eyes beneath the cold winter sky

We were together that much
And yet the dusk is already of a different colour
At least underneath this moonlight
Let us rest in silence

Every time we pass each other by in our haste
We hit and tear each other part
Both of us can feel the pain in each others heart
I embrace you with hands tainted with loneliness
Since I don't know how to do anything else but that
I'm looking forward to the instant when we connect and eternity awakens

A time that's too fast
Awakens in the blink of an eye
Saying that your wishes can't come true because you're alone
Doesn't that makes your words seem to be on the verge of disappearing
The conveying truth of the entangled heart
Whom should I protect it from?
The emotions that you craved at some point in time
If it were there

No comments: