Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've decided to decorate my blog with words instead of pictures for fear that my loyal readers will get bored of looking at pictures. Speaking of loyalty, I seriously wish everyone will keep their eyes glued to my blog, or even better, set it as their homepage. But then again, who has the time and patience to even read my blog. Therefore, the great Professor Joe certifies that this blog is one hell of a pathetic blog. By the time you've read till this very sentence, you probably wished that you didn't even start reading. Am I right?

I know I know, my blog is boring. What do you expect? A really interesting blog from a boring person? Most of you out there think that I'm a joker, and a really lousy one. I guess that's the kind of impression I gave people, and that probably makes people think that I'm not serious. But I'm actually a nice guy, in fact, everyone around me tells me that I'm really nice. But if everyone tells me that I'm nice, can anyone please explain to me why am I still a bachelor?

2009, a new year and a new start. Everyone seems to think that I can't get a girlfriend, and they all wished that I can get a girlfriend in 2009. My buddy says so, and my little sis also says so. And for all those countless amount of people out there who wished the same thing for me. I shall say this once and for all, "I'm fine all by myself." I don't need a girlfriend, seriously, why do you guys even think that I need one anyway? Do you guys think that I'll turn gay?

I don't really have any New Year resolutions; everyday is like a normal day to me. From what I know, nobody seems to care what kind of resolutions I have. Or should I say nobody cares about me. I think I'm as pathetic as my blog, maybe even worse. So this year, I resolute to be a better man. And I think I'm going to isolate myself from everyone too. Yes you heard me correct, everyone. I'll probably do better on my own, without any interference. So if you sent me a message and didn't receive a reply, you should know I'm having the so called "isolation period."

And one more thing, I'm still looking for a job. If you have any job recommendations please feel free to contact me. I've gotten a phone already, so my phone is available for use. But I will only reply to those jobs that interest me. Can all my friends please lend a helping hand or ear to me and help me find a suitable job for me? There are only 22 days left. Night shift is also fine for me, I can go without sleep for days. I just need a job that pays well. A million thanks to all of you.

No comments: