Saturday, April 25, 2009

fucking a lot of songs

I was sorting out all my songs yesterday when I discovered I have fucking a lot of songs:

Aerosmith - 446 songs (2.76Gb)

Creed - 64 songs (473mb)

Dashboard Confessional - 110 songs (583mb)

Jason Mraz - 158 songs (1.03Gb)

Keane - 81 songs (440mb)

Oasis - 134 songs (812mb)

Outkast - 169 songs (1.03Gb)

Papa Roach - 108 songs (0.97Gb)

Queen - 448 songs (3.34Gb)

Radiohead - 98 songs (844mb)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 345 songs (2.45Gb)

Sixpence None The Richer - 92 songs (510mb)

Stereophonics - 93 songs (599mb)

The Fray - 65 songs (448mb)

3 Doors down, Augustana, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet Boys, Between the Trees, Bon Jovi, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin, Busted, Coldplay, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Fall Out Boy, Hinder, Imogen Heap, Iron and Wine, Jesse McCartney, Jet, Kaiser Chiefs, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, Mandy Moore, Maroon 5, McFly, Michael Jackson, Mika, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Olivia Ong, OneRepublic, Plain White T's, Scouting For Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Shinedown, Simple Plan, Switchfoot, Take That, Taylor Swift, The Click Five, The Cranberries, The Futureheads, The Killers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Used, Three Days Grace, U2, We The Kings, Westlife, Yellowcard and Others - 8637 songs (38.74Gb)

Total : 11048 songs (55.029Gb)

This is indeed fucking a lot of songs.
How I wish there is an Ipod Nano sized mp3 which can hold all my songs.

No comments: