Left my blog untouched yesterday as I was working.. Reached home at around 11pm.. Took a relaxing shower and started my game on my PS2.. The game is called the Ark of NapishTim.. It's a fun and interesting game.. Perhaps I might talk about it the next time.. But I'm scared it might take a long time.. Anyway , I was at the last stage of the game.. Went against the Final boss for few hours.. Died many times.. Finally , victory is mine.. A perfect ending to the perfect game.. It was around 3am or 4am when I finished the game.. My eyes was so tired that they could no open without support.. Bumped my way towards my bed and fell asleep the moment my head touched my pillows..
Woke up today at around 11am , Went to work and finished quite early.. Nothing happened during work that is worth writing about , so I will skipped the working part.. Went home directly from work.. Saw my secondary school Friend on the bus , we gossiped a little while about this and that.. Got off and my stop and saw another Friend at the bus stop.. Quite an coincidence.. This time I accompanied her to get her dinner.. After I that took a slow walk at the canal before going home.. Took 5 minutes off my busy schedule to bath and eat.. Started on a new RPQ game today called ChampionS of Norrath.. It's something like Diablo II.. Quite nice to play.. Requires a lot of patience.. As I just started on it , I'm only level 15.. Wahaha.. I guess I will be busy with my Game this coming few weeks.. Will be talking all about it for most of my blog entries.. Hmm , I shall go continue my game..
Signing off here..
Woke up today at around 11am , Went to work and finished quite early.. Nothing happened during work that is worth writing about , so I will skipped the working part.. Went home directly from work.. Saw my secondary school Friend on the bus , we gossiped a little while about this and that.. Got off and my stop and saw another Friend at the bus stop.. Quite an coincidence.. This time I accompanied her to get her dinner.. After I that took a slow walk at the canal before going home.. Took 5 minutes off my busy schedule to bath and eat.. Started on a new RPQ game today called ChampionS of Norrath.. It's something like Diablo II.. Quite nice to play.. Requires a lot of patience.. As I just started on it , I'm only level 15.. Wahaha.. I guess I will be busy with my Game this coming few weeks.. Will be talking all about it for most of my blog entries.. Hmm , I shall go continue my game..
Signing off here..

No comments:
Post a Comment