real hard just to catch up with the standard of the class. I guess I've been fooling around too much and not taking school seriously. Anyway, we had a mini presentation on Thursday. It was fun, kind of an preparation for the real one 3 weeks from now. At least we don't have to wear formal wear now but we have to on week 12. And I need to
find a set of formal wear from someone. Anyone out that who has a set of formal wear my size and can lend to me for a day? I really appreciate your help. Ok here are the pictures taken during the mini presentation :












And here's the Camera man who got snapped shot at. Credits to you Hongwei.
And guess what peeps. I did a hand stand just now. And I fell........
I think I'm having concussion now as I banged my head against the floor. *ouch*
That's all for today folks.
Shall continue some other day.
Oh ya.
I still need a job.
Anyone can help?
I need the formal wear as well.
Dear friends of mine please lend a helping hand to this poor soul here.. *points at own self*
THANK CUTE YOU

No comments:
Post a Comment