Monday, September 15, 2008

Be part of our Nets member now!
Oh dear, I look pale
I'VE GOT TATTOO

I'm not emo-ing, I'm just enjoying the music blasting from the speaker

I shall briefly describe this job that I'm currently holding. Basically it's like any other promoter. But this is about asking people to join as a Nets member. The membership sign up is free and only available from 13th to 21st September. All you have to do is just produce your Nets card and a recently purchased receipt from 13th to 21st September. And for a limited time offer, once you sign up as a Nets member, you get a free photo frame from us. The photo frame looks something like this:

Cool right? Plus you'll receive a free Reader Digest book when you've been certified as a member. People, please come visit me at Ang Moh Kio Avenue 3. It's a tent just beside the Jubilee shopping centre. Bring along a receipt spent between 13th to 21st September and I will sign you up for the member on the spot. Please bring along ALL your friends as well, because it's absolutely free. So I must share this wonderful thing with everyone. You will be entitled to countless benefits when you become a Nets member. But there's too much benefits to be explained here. So why don't you bring your family members/ friends/ spouse/ classmates/ acquaintances/ Teachers / Students or anyone who is above 12 years old and owns a Net card. You will be doing me a huge favor. Do drop me a call if you have a number for inquiries. If you don't have my number, why don't you visit me at my booth and I'll explain personally to you.
Thanks everyone.

No comments: